One of my new favourite dining rooms:
Things to love:
1. Bare walls with no art, just superb panelling and paintwork. Lit from above by a glorious chandelier and hidden lights.
2. Small pops of colour in planters and vases. The shape of the plants and flowers are rounded, literal POP!
3. *Kinda round* dining table in simple lines and more importantly, honey tones.
4. So bright, so happy, so cheery upholstery on those sexy-back chairs.
5. Small cocktail armoire tucked in the corner. Opened, it provides the only other pattern other than the chairs.
6. But wait. The floors add texture, colour and grounds the entire thing.
7. The winged armchair, curtain and lampshade provide hot splashes of colour in the one wall, leaving the two long walls to superbly showcase the panelling and paintwork.