in DIY, etsy, home office 3 comments
I’ve been wanting to get the funky rolodex by Etsy seller Ugly Kitty for ages but couldn’t justify the overseas cost for it. But I did need a rolodex badly, since my collection of business cards were growing and needed to be organised. I’ve been trying to figure out ways to make one for months with different boxes and trays, as well as how I’d do the different alphabet separating… Nothing really worked. Too small, too large, too long, too… wrong.
Then this morning, inspiration hit.
I collect vintage (and new) chocolate and biscuit tins…
I got busy:
And it’s organised by categories, rather than business name. I think it’s easier that way! I’m happy with the result.